100W 18V Renogy Solar Array
Reg. Retail $250 Our Price $130
These solar array systems consist of premium quality materials. Our proprietary solar panels are engineered to be more compact for long life, durability, and ease of use. Standard maintenance is quick and easy to access due to custom junction boxes.
The Renogy Monocrystalline Panel can be used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volt arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid applications.
- Aluminum extruded frame panels for quality and durability.
- Produced to withstand up to 95 MPH winds.
- Premium quality solar modules
- 25-year Power Output Warranty, 5-year Material and Workmanship Warranty
- Maximum Power at STC 100W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) 18.9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 5.29A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.5V
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc) 5.75A
- Operating Module Temperature -40°C to +80°C
- L x W x H: 47.0 x 21.3 x 1.4 inch
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Monocrystalline Solar Cell
- High Module Conversion Efficiency
- Top Ranked PTC Rating
- 100% EL Testing on all Renogy Modules
- No Hot Spots Guaranteed
- Limited warranty: 5-year materials and workmanship warranty; 25-year power output warranty
- Specifications are subject to change without notice at any time.