KC01 (1) Panel Solar Array
These solar array systems consist of premium quality materials and top of pole mounting system. Our proprietary solar panels are engineered to be more compact for long life, durability, and ease of use. Standard maintenance is quick and easy to access due to custom junction boxes.
The Renogy Monocrystalline Panel can be used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volt arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid applications.
- Includes top of pole mounting and wiring
- API's durable fixed mounting system.
- Easy plug-together connectors.
- Aluminum extruded frame panels for quality and durability.
- Produced to withstand up to 95 MPH winds.
- Premium quality solar modules
- 25-year Power Output Warranty, 5-year Material and Workmanship Warranty
- Maximum Power at STC 100W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) 18.9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 5.29A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.5V
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc) 5.75A
- Operating Module Temperature -40°C to +80°C
- Weight: 22 lbs with Mounting
- L x W x H: 47.0 x 21.3 x 1.4 inch
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Monocrystalline Solar Cell
- Wired in parallel.
- High Module Conversion Efficiency
- Top Ranked PTC Rating
- Quick and Inexpensive Mounting
- 100% EL Testing on all Renogy Modules
- No Hot Spots Guaranteed
- System mounting requires (1)- 2 3/8” OD x 10’6” SCH40 pole for pole mounting.
- (1) 100W Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Limited warranty: 5-year materials and workmanship warranty; 25-year power output warranty
- Specifications are subject to change without notice at any time.