KC03-S (3) Panel Series Solar Array
These solar array systems consist of premium quality materials and top of pole mounting system. Our proprietary solar panels are engineered to be more compact for long life, durability, and ease of use. Standard maintenance is quick and easy to access due to custom junction boxes.
- Includes top of pole mounting and wiring
- API's durable fixed mounting system.
- Easy plug-together connectors.
- Aluminum extruded frame panels for quality and durability.
- Produced to withstand up to 95 MPH winds.
- Premium quality solar modules
- 25-year warranty, 80% power output.
- Maximum Power (Pmax) 255W
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) 103.2V
- Operating Current (Imp) 2.47A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 129.6V
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc) 2.75A
- Weight: 66lbs with frame
- L x W x H: 52 x 65 x 1.4 inch
- Operating temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Outstanding low-light performance
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load.
- Wired in series
- System mounting requires (1)- 2 7/8” OD x 10’6” SCH40 pole for pole mounting.
- (3) API 85W Solar Panels wired in series
- Limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice at any time.