Irrigation System KB10 13,860 GPD
Starting at $9,269
Our high capacity solar pump systems are great for domestic or commercial, large irrigation, dewatering, frac ponds, and much more! This solar (photovoltaic) well pump systems work best for deeper wells that demand higher flow for higher production.
- Deliver up to 50 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) at optimum power, based on a 7-hour run time.
- Custom solar panels include a 25-year power output warranty.
- Solar pump (1.0HP) includes a 1-year warranty.
- Solar Boss Drive: 3 phase drive 200VAC
- Extremely durable, adjustable certified engineer stamped aluminum mounts.
- Easy plug-together connectors.
- Professionally built in the USA.
Financing and bulk discounts available!
- Min. Flow Rate 8.0 GPM at max. depth
- Max. Flow Rate 33.0 GPM
- Max Depth 200 Feet or 86.7 PSI
Contact our system specialists for questions on specs and sizing for your particular application. Please select variants below to continue to checkout.
- (8) 72 cell solar modules or similar.
- Top of Pole Mounts. Extremely durable, adjustable aluminum mounts.
- High Capacity Pump varies from 1.0 HP stainless steel submersible pump comes with 100’ of attached wire.
- Solar Boss Drive DC input of 380VDC; Output 200VAC 3-Phase
- Panel Wire-Harnesses for easy plug & play
- High-voltage power switch
- Professionally programmed by one of API's engineers.
- Free Technical Support
- KB Pumps require a 4” or larger well casing.
- Systems require (2)- 4 1/2” OD x 10’6” SCH40 pole for pole mounting.
- Flows decrease as depth and pressure increases to maximum depth of 200 feet (86.7 PSI).
You must provide sch40 pole for mounting and cement for setting around the pole.
Please be sure your well has been tested for flow rate and continuous flow supply. In order to reach these water demands, your well must be able to keep up with the solar pump. Otherwise, damages can occur.
- Do you have wind turbines within 1/2 mile of your solar pump system? Find out why your system can become damaged here.
- Don't forget to prep your system for the winter!! Weep holes are a must!
- Ground Rods are great for preventing damage from lightening spikes, we highly recommend ground rods for solar systems.
Custom systems available up to 1200 GPM (Gallons Per Minute). Please visit our custom page to contact us.